The Advancement Services Team at SF State University follows advancement services best practices in Advancement Management, Gift Acknowledgement, Gift (Tax) Receipts, Records and Data Management, etc. as set forth by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) and the Association of Advancement Services Professionals (AASP). Advancement Services has provided links to the most frequently referenced policies and procedures for gift acceptance, gift-in-kind donations and matching gift donations.
- Donations from Employees in Support of Their Own Programs/Research – (UED 20-44)(PDF)
- Fundraising Event Policy (UED 15-43)(PDF)
- Gift Acceptance Policy – University Executive Directive 95-19 (February 2021)(PDF)
- Gift-in-Kind Acceptance Policy(PDF)
- Matching Gift Donations Policy(PDF)
- Pledge Policy(PDF)
- SF State Vehicle Reservation Policy(PDF)